Last Updated: 04 Oct, 2023 | Views: 844
Other Profession(s): Writer, Producer, Director, Distributor
Famous For: Acted in Kurukshetra (Movie)
Higher Education: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Net Worth: $11 million
Srinivasa Sarja, or as people call him, Arjun, is an actor from India. But he’s not just any actor. This dude can also direct and produce movies. In fact, he’s made plenty in Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu. And if you haven't guessed it yet, he loves action films. His fans even named him “Action King” because of his roles in them. You’ve probably seen him before too, considering that he’s appeared in over 150 movies. Most of those will be lead roles by the way. He's pretty popular throughout India too, which makes sense considering how much work he's done there. Currently he has 11 films that he's directed and a bunch more where he took on roles like producing and distributing.
In 1988, Arjun married “Niveditha Arjun.” The couple has two daughters, Anjana and Aishwarya.
Arjun Sarja Career
In 1981 – Srinivasa debuted as a child artist in the film "Simhada Mari Sainya," earning him the stage name Arjun.
In 2000 – His film "Rhythm" became a commercial success.
In 2007 – He appeared in the film "Marudhamalai," which became a commercial success.
In 2011 – Arjun starred a guest role opposite Ajith Kumar in the film "Mankatha," which was a blockbuster hit.
In 2014 – His directorial debut film, "Jai Hind 2," was a box office success in Kannada.
Arjun Sarja Achievements and Awards
• In 1993 – He won Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Actor for the film "Gentleman."
• In 2012 – Arjun received Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film "Prasad."
• In 2013 – He got Vijay Award for Best Villain for the film "Kadal."
Arjun Sarja Unknown Facts
• Arjun practices Karate. He is a karate black belt. Since elementary school, he has been learning Karate and has won numerous school competitions.
• Arjun enjoys watching the films of Kamal Hassan and Sivaji Ganesan.