Last Updated: 14 May, 2022 | Views: 60
Other Profession(s): Writer, Producer, Director, Distributor
Higher Education: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Net Worth: $11 million
Birth Date, Sign & Religion Details
About Arjun Sarja
Srinivasa "Arjun" Sarja is an actor, director, and producer from India who works primarily in Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu movies. For his roles in action films, the media and his fans named him "Action King." Arjun has appeared in over 150 films. The majority of these will be lead roles. He is one of those South Indian actors who has a large fan base across India. He has directed 11 films, as well as produced and distributed several others.
In 1988, Arjun married “Niveditha Arjun.” The couple has two daughters, Anjana and Aishwarya.
In 1981 – Srinivasa debuted as a child artist in the film "Simhada Mari Sainya," earning him the stage name Arjun.
In 2000 – His film "Rhythm" became a commercial success.
In 2007 – He appeared in the film "Marudhamalai," which became a commercial success.
In 2011 – Arjun starred a guest role opposite Ajith Kumar in the film "Mankatha," which was a blockbuster hit.
In 2014 – His directorial debut film, "Jai Hind 2," was a box office success in Kannada.
Achievements and Awards
• In 1993 – He won Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Actor for the film "Gentleman."
• In 2012 – Arjun received Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film "Prasad."
• In 2013 – He got Vijay Award for Best Villain for the film "Kadal."
• Arjun practices Karate. He is a karate black belt. Since elementary school, he has been learning Karate and has won numerous school competitions.
• Arjun enjoys watching the films of Kamal Hassan and Sivaji Ganesan.