Last Updated: 25 May, 2023 | Views: 287
Other Profession(s): Stage Actor
Famous For: Acted in “Accident Man: Hitman's Holiday”
Higher Education: Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
Net Worth: $8 Million Approx.
George Raymond Stevenson, was one of the top known actors who was born on May 25, 1964. Pilots from the Royal Air Force were his father's colleagues. A 29-year-old Bristol Old Vic Theatre School graduate, he attended the school until he graduated. A gigolo hired by Helena Bonham Carter's character to help her lose her virginity made Stevenson's film debut in "The Theory of Flight". Before graduation from the London Film School, he appeared in the antipodal short film No Man's Land directed by actor/director Edward Hicks.
Ray Stevenson Career:
• 1993: Ray Stevenson made his acting debut in the British television series "The Bill" in a guest role.
• 1997: Ray Stevenson appeared in the British medical drama series "Peak Practice."
• 1999: Stevenson starred as Titus Pullo in the HBO/BBC historical drama series "Rome." This role brought him widespread recognition and critical acclaim.
• 2005: Ray Stevenson appeared in the crime thriller film "Punisher: War Zone," portraying the Marvel Comics character Frank Castle/The Punisher.
• 2007: Stevenson starred in the horror film "Outpost" as DC.
• 2008: He played the role of Volstagg, a member of the Warriors Three, in the Marvel Studios film "Thor."
• 2012: Ray Stevenson appeared as Marcus Eaton in the science fiction film "Divergent," based on the novel by Veronica Roth.
Ray Stevenson Popular Film/TV Series:
• 1998: The Theory of Flight
• 1999: G:MT – Greenwich Mean Time
• 2004: King Arthur
• 2009: Punisher: War Zone
• 2015: The Divergent Series: Insurgent
• 2017: Cold Skin
• 2022: Accident Man: Hitman's Holiday
Ray Stevenson Unknown Facts:
• Action Film Roles: Stevenson has often been cast in action-packed roles due to his physical presence and intensity.
• International Projects: In addition to his work in British and American productions, Stevenson has also acted in international projects.
• Voice Acting: Stevenson has lent his voice to several video game characters.