Last Updated: 30 Jun, 2023 | Views: 133
Famous For: Playing Pam Beesly On The Acclaimed Television Show The Office
Higher Education: Truman State University (BA)
Net Worth: $16 Million Approx.
Jenna Fischer was born on March 7, 1974, and is a celebrated American actress. Her role as Pam Beesly on The Office (2005–2013), for which she won the Primetime Emmy twice for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, has earned her two Primetime Emmy Awards. Her final season on the show was also a producer. Fischer starred in the ABC sitcom Splitting Up Together (2018-2019). Currently, she co-hosts the podcast Office Ladies. The Actor's Life: A Survival Guide, Fischer's first book, was published in November 2017.
Jenna Fischer Career:
• In 1998, Fischer began performing Commedia dell'arte with the Zoo District Theatre Company in Los Angeles.
• She struggled to find work in film and television. She starred in a sex education video for UCLA psychiatric patients upon release.
Jenna Fischer Education:
Jenna Fischer attended Pierremont Elementary School in Manchester for her secondary education. She holds a BA Degree in theater and a minor in journalism from Truman State University, where she studied pre-law history.
The Office And Career Expansion Of Jenna Fischer
• Jenna Fischer landed the role of Pam Beesly on what would become the NBC hit series The Office, based on the original BBC series, after a series of mostly improvised auditions similar to her LolliLove experience.
• Jenna Fischer played for Catholic Charities' Tsunami Relief in Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown's eighth tournament, broadcast from New Orleans, Louisiana, in 2006.
• The Seattle International Film Festival opened the latter in the summer of 2010 after Fischer completed filming Solitary Man and A Little Help in 2009.
Jenna Fischer Personal Life:
Sean Gunn, Fischer's childhood friend in Los Angeles, helped her land a role in a showcase and introduced her to his brother James Gunn, a screenwriter. Fischer also got her first manager as a result of that small part in a showcase. James Gunn and Fischer were married on October 7, 2000. Their separation was announced in September 2007, and they divorced in 2008. She helped Gunn cast Rainn Wilson, her The Office co-star, in Gunn's film Super in 2010.
Jenna Fischer Awards:
• 2004: Screen Actors Guild Emerging Actor Award
• 2008: Screen Actors Guild Awards
• 2010: St. Louis International Film Festival
• 2020: Shorty Awards
Here're some popular profiles for you.