Last Updated: 07 Jul, 2023 | Views: 795
Famous For: British-Indian actress acted in Tiger Zinda Hai.
Higher Education: High School
Net Worth: $6 million
Katrina Kaif is a Hindi-language film actress from British Hong Kong. She is one of India's highest-paid actresses, with four Screen Awards and four Zee Cine Awards to her credit and three Filmfare nominations. However, Katrina's acting has received mixed reviews. She is known for her dance ability in some successful item numbers. Katrina began acting as a teenager and moved on to have a successful career as a fashion model.
On December 9, 2021, Katrina Kaif married Vicky Kaushal at Six Senses Resort, Fort Barwara in Rajasthan.
In 2003 – Katrina's first modeling role was in the film "Boom" when she was a teenager.
In 2004 – She got a reported salary of ₹7.5 million for her role in the Telugu film Malliswari, which was the most for a female protagonist in South Indian cinema.
In 2007 – Katrina portrayed a doctor role in the sports drama "Apne," which became the second highest-grossing Bollywood film.
In 2013 – Her film "Dhoom 3" became the highest-grossing Bollywood film.
In 2021 – Katrina's film "Suryavanshi" was a box office hit, briefly becoming India's top-grossing film of the year.
Achievements and Awards
• In 2005: Katrina had multiple film offers after being nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu for the film "Malliswari."
• In 2009: She received her first Filmfare Award nomination for Best Actress in a Leading Role in the film "New York."
• In 2022: Katrina was named Best Actress at BLA Awards for the film "Sooryavanshi."
• Katrina is also a well-known philanthropist. She's a part of her mother's charity trust.
• In 2015, her wax statue was unveiled at Madame Tussaud's in London.
• Katrina practiced pilates, functional training, and aerial straps for a year to prepare for her role as a circus artist in “Dhoom 3.”