Last Updated: 11 May, 2022 | Views: 54
Other Profession(s): Model
Higher Education: B.A in Fashion Desion
Net Worth: $2 Million
Birth Date, Sign & Religion Details
About Keerthy Suresh
Keerthy Suresh is an actress from India who works primarily in the Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam cinema industry. She got the National Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in the Telugu film Mahanati as actress Savitri. In addition, she has earned two Zee Cine Awards Telugu, one Filmfare Award South, and three SIIMA Awards for her work in numerous films.
Keerthy attended school in the Tamil Nadu city of Chennai. She went on to study at the Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, before returning to Chennai to study fashion design at the Pearl Academy.
In 2000 – Keerthy acted in her father's productions "Pilots" as a child actor.
In 2013 – She marked her debut in the Malayalam film "Geethaanjali."
In 2016 – Keerthy debuted in the Telugu film industry with the film "Nenu Sailaja."
In 2018 – Her film "Thaana Serndha Kootam," alongside Suriya, became a box-office hit.
In 2021 – She acted with Mahesh Babu in the film "Sarkaru Vaari Paata."
Achievements and Awards
• In 2014 – She won the Best Female Debut – Malayalam Award at the 3rd South Indian International Movie Awards for the film "Geethaanjali."
• In 2017 – Keerthy received the Most Popular Actress Award at Zee Cine Awards Telugu for her performance in the film "Nenu Sailaja."
• In 2019 – She got the National Film Award for Best Actress for the film "Mahanati."
• Keerthy wasn't comfortable speaking Telugu when she first made her Tollywood debut. Akshaya, a dubbing artist, has largely dubbed her voice. For the first time in 'Mahanati,' Keerthy dubbed for her dialogues.
• Keerthy is a vegetarian who follows a healthy diet. Despite her busy schedule, she believes in staying fit and does everything to achieve that goal.