Last Updated: 09 Jun, 2023 | Views: 147
Other Profession(s): Stage Actor
Famous For: Playing Dawn Tinsley In The BBC Comedy The Office (2001–2003)
Higher Education: Graduated
Lucy Davis was born on 17 February 1973 and is best known for playing Dawn Tinsley on BBC comedy The Office (2001-2003). Currently, she plays Eva in The Villains of Valley View on Disney Channel, which premiered on 3 June 2022. In 1995, she played Maria Lucas in the BBC production of Pride and Prejudice, and in 1996 she starred in One Foot in the Grave's Christmas special.
Lucy Davis Career:
• Lucy Davis appeared in ABC's Ugly Betty in 2006 as the "Fashion TV" host and later that year in NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip as Lucy Kenwright, a writer.
• Several episodes of the US series Reaper were filmed in 2008. Davis also appears in John Landis' thriller Some Guy Who Kills People.
• Lucy Davis also starred in a guest role in The Mentalist alongside her then-husband Owain Yeoman in 2010, where she starred in ITV's six-episode comedy drama Married Single Other.
• Lucy Davis appeared in the episode "Be Careful What You Fish For" of Family Guy in 2012.
• Lucy Davis appeared in episode eight of series two of Death in Paradise (2013). The performing arts group Theatretrain named her Patron in 2012.
Lucy Davis Personal Life:
• Lucy Davis married Welsh actor Owain Yeoman at St Paul's Cathedral, London, on 9 December 2006. Members of The Office cast and writers attended the wedding.
• In 2007, Lucy Davis posed nude in an anti-bearskin cap campaign commissioned by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
Lucy Davis Unknown Facts:
Lucy Davis has expressed interest in exploring more dramatic and complex characters in her acting career, despite being primarily known for her comedic roles. Her goal as an actress is to take on roles that showcase her versatility and range.
Lucy Davis engages with her fans on social media platforms. Frequently, she interacts with her followers, sharing glimpses into her projects and personal life. Fans love her for her genuine and approachable demeanor.