Last Updated: 31 May, 2022 | Views: 88
Higher Education: Graduate
Net Worth: $ 5 Million
Birth Date, Sign & Religion Details
About Ramya Krishnan
Ramya Krishnan is one of the most famous Indian actresses who work primarily in Telugu and Kannada films. She has completed many movies in five languages such as Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, and Malayalam. Ramya Krishnan began her acting career at the age of thirteen. She made her debut with the Malayalam movie Neram Pularumbol as a child artist. Ramya Krishnan received numerous awards because of her roles in movies. Ramya Krishnan also trained in Bharatnatyam, Western, and Kuchipudi dance forms. Ramaya's Hindi debut movie is Dayavan opposite to Vinod Khanna.
• In 1989: Ramya Krishnan gained fame through the film Sutradharulu, directed by K.Viswanath.
• In 1990: Ramya Krishnan got her breakthrough in the movie Alludugaru as a romantic Diva under the direction of K. Raghvendra Rao.
• In 1997: Ramya Krishnan appeared in David Dhawan's movie Banarasi Babu.
• In 1998: Ramya Krishnan played a lead role in the movie Bade Miyan Chote Miyan and Amitabh Bachchan and Govinda.
• In 2015: Ramya Krishnan appeared in the movie Bahubali: The beginning, and again she appeared in the sequel of Bahubali: The Conclusion in 2017.
Awards and Achievement
• Ramya Received South Filmfare Awards in the category of Best Actress: Padayappa (1999), Best Supporting Role: Konchem Ishtam Konchem kashtam (2009), Bahubali: The Beginning (2015), Bahubali: The Conclusion (2017).
• In 2017: Ramya Krishnan received the Behindwoods gold medal for the movie Bahubali: The Conclusion for the best supporting role.
• One of the most famous roles of Babubali's Mother, Sivagami, is first offered to the Sridevi, but she recites the high price to the maker. Hence the maker approaches the Krishna for the role of Sivagami.
• Ramya Krishnan is the relative of Tamil film Actor, Comedian, Former Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha Cho Ramaswamy.