Last Updated: 01 Apr, 2023 | Views: 474
Other Profession(s): Model
Famous For: Telugu and Kannada films Actress
Higher Education: Graduation in Psychology, Journalism
Net Worth: $6 Million
Rashmika Mandanna is a Telugu and Kannada cinema actress appearing in Tamil and Hindi films. She has won a Filmfare Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in a Motion Picture and a SIIMA Award for Best Actress. At the M. S. Ramaiah College of Science, Arts, and Commerce, she earned a bachelor's degree in Journalism, Psychology, and English Literature.
During the filming of Kirik Party, Rashmika started dating her co-star Rakshit Shetty, and they engaged on July 3, 2017, at a private venue in her Virajpet's hometown. However, in September 2018, the pair broke off their engagement, claiming compatibility concerns.
In 2016 – Rashmika debuted in the film "Kirik Party," which became one of the top-grossing films in Kannada.
In 2017 – She starred in two Kannada films, "Chamak" and "Anjani Putra."
In 2018 – Rashmika worked with Vijay Deverakonda in the wildly successful Telugu film "Geetha Govindam."
In 2020 – She featured alongside Mahesh Babu in the film "Sarileru Neekevvaru," which went on to become one of Telugu's highest-grossing films.
In 2021 – She surpassed Vijay Deverakonda, Samantha, and Yash in Forbes' list of India's most influential actors on social media.
Achievements and Awards
• In 2016 – She won the Best Debut Actress – Kannada Award at the 6th SIIMA Awards for her performance in the film "Kirik Party."
• In 2018 – Rashmika received the Best Actress (Critics) – Telugu Award at the 66th Filmfare Awards South for the film "Geetha Govindam."
• In 2020 – She got the Best Actress – Telugu nomination at the 10th SIIMA Awards for the film "Sarileru Neekevvaru."
• During the advertisement for clean and clear fresh faces, she caught the attention of a film director.
• She most admires the actors Rajnikanth, Emma Watson, Ranveer Singh, and Shahrukh Khan.