Last Updated: 23 May, 2023 | Views: 205
Famous For: Silver Bear for Best Actress
Renate Krößner is one of the leading German actresses. She was born on 17 May 1945 and died on 25 May 2020. She is also known as Renate Krössner. She has appeared in films and television roles that have been recognized internationally. During the 1980 Berlinale, she received the Silver Bear for Best Actress for the title role in Solo Sunny. In addition, she acted in TV shows such as Tatort and Once a cop, always a cop from 1985 to 1989.
Renate Krößner Career:
• In 1965, Kruschner starred in her first film, Tiefen Furchen directed by Lutz Köhlert, after playing small roles for TV productions from the mid-1960s
• In 1979, Tilli became an international sensation as a woman's best friend in a film about marriage violence, directed by Heiner Carow.
• In 1980, Kruesner played the title role in the DEFA film Solo Sunny, directed by Konrad Wolf and written by Wolfgang Kohlhaase.
• Upon moving to West Berlin with her husband, the actor Bernd Stegemann, in 1985, Krößner played on stage with guest appearances.
• In 2004, she appeared in North Shore Curve and Alls on Zucker!
• Among her television appearances are Tatort, Bruder Donkey, Stubbe - From case to case, and Once a cop, always a cop.
• In 1993, she won the Deutscher Filmpreis for Best Actress for North Curve.
• During the 41st Berlin International Film Festival, Krößner served on the jury.
Renate Krößner Awards:
Silver Bear for Best Actress: This award was first awarded to an East German production.
Here're some popular profiles for you.