Last Updated: 23 Nov, 2023 | Views: 54
Profession: Business Men
Famous For: Founder of Snyder Communications
Higher Education: University of Maryland (Dropped Out)
Net Worth: $4.9 Billion
Daniel Snyder was born on 23 November, 1964 in Silver Spring, Maryland, U.S.Daniel Snyder's father was a free-lance writer for National Geographic and United Press International. After moving to Henley-on-Thames, a small town close to London, at the age of twelve, Daniel Snyder enrolled in a private school there. After his return, Daniel Snyder resided in Queens, New York, with his grandmother. $3 million was invested in Campus USA by Zuckerman and Fred Drasner, co-publisher of Zuckerman's New York Daily News.
Daniel Snyder Career:
Daniel Snyder Founded Snyder Communications:
• With seed money from their father, Daniel Snyder and his sister Michele established Snyder Communications, an advertising agency, in 1989.
• Daniel Snyder focused on wallboards in medical offices and educational institutions.
Daniel Snyder Youngest CEO of a New York Stock Exchange
• At thirty-two, Daniel Snyderbecame the youngest-ever CEO of a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange when it went through an IPO in September 1996.
Daniel Snyder Football Team Ownership
• After former owner Jack Kent Cooke passed away in May 1999, Daniel Snyder paid $800 million to acquire both the Washington Redskins and Jack Kent Cooke Stadium.
Daniel Snyder Buy Stock of Six Flags
• Daniel Snyder purchased 12% of Six Flags Amusement Park's stock in 2005 through RedZone Capital, his private equity firm.
Daniel Snyder Awards
• 2010:Distinguished Leader Award
• 2014: Charles B. Wang International Children's Award
• 2017: Hope Awards
Daniel Snyder Unknown Facts:
• Banned all signs from Fed ExField:Snyder temporarily banned all signs from FedExField, leading to further fan discontentment.
• Clearcutting of scenic and historic easements:Snyder's neighbors also filed complaints regarding his clearcutting of scenic and historic easements behind his home.
Here're some popular profiles for you.