Last Updated: 12 Jul, 2023 | Views: 144
Other Profession(s): Singer, Film Director, Television Personality, Showgirl
Famous For: Grandi Magazzini
Higher Education: Graduated
Heather Parisi was born on January 27, 1960. She is an Italian singer and dancer who is very famous. She was trained in ballet by the San Francisco Ballet and the American Ballet Theatre in New York. Her dance in disco was discovered in 1978 by an Italian choreographer in Italy. Her debut with Rai Italian Television in 1979 made her one of the most popular TV stars in Italy. The songs "Cicale," "Disco Bambina," "Ti Rocker," and "Ceralacca" climbed the charts as a result of her work as a singer/dancer in many of the most successful TV shows of the time.
Heather Parisi Career:
• In 1979, Parisi made her television debut on Luna Park, hosted by Pippo Baudo.
• Heather Parisi became a television star shortly after the first Saturday night edition of Fantastico, which averaged 23.6 million viewers, aired in the fall of the same year.
• Heather Parisi performed a ballet and interpreted the opening song, "Disco Bambina." The song became a hit, reaching the top of the Italian hit parade for several weeks.
• Heather Parisi appeared in four more editions of Fantastico and other successful variety shows, and she also had many other hits, including "Cicale" which charted at the top of the hit parade for four consecutive weeks.
• Heather Parisi wrote on her website, "Damned for Eternity," in which she told women to "be ashamed" of vaccinating their children against COVID-19.
Heather Parisi Filmography:
• 1986: Grandi magazzini
• 1999: A Midsummer Night's Dream
• 2009: Blind Maze
Heather Parisi Personal Life:
Heather Parisi has married twice, once to Giorgio Manenti in 1993 and again in 1999. After that, they separated due to an internal matter she never discussed with anyone. Her first child, Rebecca Jewel, was born with Giorgio Manenti. Her second marriage was to Umberto Maria Anzolin in 2013. They also had three children: Elizabeth Jaden, Dylan Maria, and Jacqueline Luna. They are all very close to each other and have a great deal of affection for each other.