Last Updated: 25 Jun, 2023 | Views: 212
Profession: Fashion Designer
Other Profession(s): Model, Musician, Film Producer, Socialite
Famous For: street style icon
Higher Education: Graduation
Daphne Guinness, born on November 9, 1967, is a renowned figure in the fashion industry. Guinness spent her childhood bouncing between the family's country homes in England and Ireland and a villa in Spain. Daphne creates perfume, jewelry, and clothing. Guinness has been included on the list of world's best dressed since 1994. She was listed among the top 10 best-dressed women in Tatler in 2010. And in 2011, Guinness developed a cosmetics range for MAC.
Daphne Guinness Fashion Career:
• 2007: Daphne Guinness launched her own fashion label, showcasing her innovative designs and avant-garde aesthetic.
• Daphne Collaborated with renowned designers such as Alexander McQueen and Tom Ford, influencing the fashion industry with her bold choices and boundary-pushing fashion sense.
• Daphne Guinness became a muse and source of inspiration for many fashion photographers, artists, and designers, appearing in various fashion campaigns and editorial spreads.
Daphne Guinness Film Career:
• 1994: Daphne Guinness made her acting debut in the film "Nobody's Children" directed by David Wheatley.
• 2011: Daphne Guinness starred in the short film "The Murder of Jean Seberg," directed by Michael Raeburn.
• Daphne made guest appearances in documentaries and television shows, sharing her insights on fashion, art, and personal style.
Daphne Guinness Music Career:
• Daphne collaborated with musicians and artists, contributing her vocals to various musical projects.
• Daphne released her debut album "Optimist in Black" in 2018, showcasing her artistic expression and love for music.
Daphne Guinness Personal Life:
• Daphne Guinness is the daughter of brewery heir Jonathan Guinness, 3rd Baron Moyne, and French beauty icon Suzanne Lisney.
• Daphne had a diverse upbringing, growing up between England, Ireland, and Spain, which influenced her eclectic sense of style.
• Daphne is known for her close friendship with the late fashion designer Alexander McQueen, whom she supported and collaborated with throughout their careers.
Daphne Guinness Charity Work:
• Daphne is actively involved in numerous charitable causes, supporting organizations focused on art, education, mental health, and human rights.
• Daphne is served as a patron and ambassador for various charitable initiatives, using her platform to raise awareness and funds for important social issues.