Last Updated: 06 Jun, 2022 | Views: 247
Profession: Fashion Designer
Higher Education: graduate (department of medicine)
Net Worth: US$9.53 Billion
Birth Date, Sign & Religion Details
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani is one of the famous Italian Fashion designers. He completed his education at the University of Milan in Medicine. In 1953, Armani left and joined the army but after attending for three years of graduation. In 1957, he started working as a buyer and displayed assistant job at La Rinascente in Milan. Armani has designed numerous costumes for pop superstar Lady Gaga and designed for numerous prominent award functions like the 2010 MTV video music award and the 52nd Germany award.
• In 1960: The designer started designing men's wear for the Nino Cerruti company.
• In 2008: Armani designed the outfit of a bullfighting bushed by Spanish bullfighter Cayetano Rivera.
• In 2010: The Armani Hotel was inaugurated in the world's tallest building Burj Khalifa, with suites, 160 guest rooms, and 144 residences.
• In 2012: The designer designed the Italy summer Olympics uniforms, which were held in London.
• In 2000: Armani SPA introduced numerous accessories for the new cosmetics and home furnishings.
Awards and Achievement:
• In 2001: Armani was approved as a successful designer of Italian origin.
• In 2021: Armani's net worth has been estimated at US$9.53 billion, confirmed to Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
• In 2021, Armani had a lifetime sponsorship as an official exporter of Scuderia Ferrari.
• Armani was the first designer who constrained the BMI of his models, BMI should not be under18.