Last Updated: 11 Jul, 2022 | Views: 63
Profession: Motivational Speaker
Other Profession(s): Entrepreneur, Photographer, Public Speaker
Higher Education: B.Com (College Drop-out)
Birth Date, Sign & Religion Details
About Sandeep Maheshwari
Sandeep Maheshwari is one of the many people who failed, struggled, and persisted in their quest for achievement, joy, and pleasure. Like any other middle-class man, he had various hazy dreams and an idea of what he wanted out of life. All he had was a never-ending need for knowledge. His life's true meaning was revealed as he endured ups and downs. Once he was known, he kept leaving his familiar surroundings in order to reveal his success's secret to the world.
At 19: Sandeep began his career in Modelling.
In 2002: He started a company with three friends, which he closed after six months.
In 2003: With just 10 hours and 45 minutes to spare, he took more than 10,000 photos of 122 models, setting a world record.
At 29: He became one of India's most renowned entrepreneurs due to this life-changing venture.
In 2006: His "ImagesBazaar" was launched.
Achievements and Awards:
• In 2013, the Entrepreneur India Summit named him the Creative Entrepreneur of the Year.
• The Global Youth Marketing Forum awarded Sandeep the Star Youth Achiever Award.
• In addition, he has appeared in almost every major magazine, television channel, and newspaper, such as India Today, The Economic Times, IBN7, CNBC-TV18, ET Now, NewsX, etc.
• His career as a freelance photographer began without ownership of a studio. Instead, he rented studio space.
• As ImagesBazaar had a small setup, Sandeep did all three tasks himself, including telephoning, counseling, and taking photos.
• Furthermore, he earned a lakh as a salary per month working for a multinational company named "Japan Life."