Last Updated: 15 Nov, 2023 | Views: 126
Famous For: Majority Leader of the United States Senate
Higher Education: Harvard University (BA, JD)
Net Worth: $70 Million Approx.
Charles Ellis Schumer, a known politician, was born on November 23, 1950. Schumer has a connection to the world of comedy. His cousin is comedian and actress Amy Schumer. The two have occasionally collaborated, with Schumer making appearances on Amy's television show and even participating in a comedic sketch at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards.
Chuck Schumer career:
Chuck Schumer Political party: Democratic
• 1999-present: Schumer ran for the U.S. Senate in 1998 and won the election.
• 2007-2017: Schumer was the Vice Chairman of the Senate Democratic Caucus.
• 2017-present: He assumed the role in January 2017 and has been reelected to the position in subsequent years.
• Schumer is a devoted fan of baseball, particularly the New York Yankees. He has been known to attend games and has shown his support for the team on multiple occasions. In fact, he has been spotted wearing a Yankees cap during press conferences and public appearances.
Chuck Schumer unknown facts:
• Senate Minority Leader: Schumer became the Senate Minority Leader in 2017, following the retirement of Harry Reid.
• Media Presence: Schumer is known for his media presence and frequent appearances on television news shows.
Here're some popular profiles for you.