Last Updated: 06 Oct, 2023 | Views: 102
Famous For: Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
Higher Education: Brasenose College, Oxford (MA)
Net Worth: $50 Million Approx.
David Cameron was born on 9th October 1966 in Marylebone, London. David Cameron is the little son of Ian Donald Cameron, a stockbroker, and wife Mary Fleur as a retired Justice of the Peace and a daughter of Sir William Mount. David Cameron was educated at two private schools: Heatherdown School in Winkfield, Berkshire. In October 1985, David Cameron began his Bachelor of Arts course in Philosophy, Politics. David Cameron earned Economics (PPE) at Brasenose College, Oxford. David Cameron graduated in 1988 with a first-class honors BA degree.
David Cameron Career:
David Cameron Work in Conservative Research Department:
• After graduation, David Cameron worked for the Conservative Research Department between September 1988 and 1993.
• David Cameron's first brief for Trade and Industry, Energy and Privatisation and befriended fellow young colleagues such as Edward Llewellyn, Ed Vaizey, and Rachel Whetstone.
David Cameron Work As Special Adviser to the Chancellor:
• The Conservatives' got success in the 1992 election led David Cameron to hit back at older party members who had criticized him and his colleagues.
• David Cameron revealed he had led other team members across Smith Square to jeer at Transport House, the former Labour headquarters.
David Cameron Work As Special Adviser to the Home Secretary:
• David Cameron remained at the Treasury for less than a month before being recruited by Home Secretary Michael Howard.
• David Cameron applied to go on the Conservative Central Office's list of prospective parliamentary candidates.
David Cameron's Work In General Election:
• The Conservatives had won a general election in 1992. The 2010 general election outcome in the Conservatives, led by David Cameron, winning the most oversized seats (306).
• 20 seats were short of an overall majority, resulting in the nation's first hung parliament since February 1974.
David Cameron Served As Prime Minister:
• At age 43, David Cameron became the younger prime minister since Lord Liverpool in 1812 and beating the record to set by Tony Blair in May 1997.
• David Cameron announced the intention to form a coalition government, the first since the Second World War with Liberal Democrats.
David Cameron Unknown Facts:
• Support LGBT Rights: In 2010, David Cameron was given as a score of 36% in favour of gay, lesbian, and bisexual equality by Stonewall.
• Help in Tackel Poverty: In 2006, David Cameron explained poverty as a "moral disgrace" and promised to deal relative poverty.
FAQs of David Cameron
Who is David Cameron?
David Cameron was a former United Kingdom president from 2010 to 2016.
Which book was published by David Cameron?
On 19 September19 September 2019, Cameron published a memoir, For the Record, through HarperCollins.
Is David Cameron help to teach politicians about politics?
In January 2023, David Cameron was assigned to teach politics in a three-week course at New York University Abu Dhabi.