Last Updated: 13 Nov, 2023 | Views: 175
Other Profession(s): Dancer, Television Presenter, Choreographer
Famous For: Her Appearances On The US Series So You Think You Can Dance
Higher Education: Florida, International University
Net Worth: $2 Million Approx.
Janette Manrara Korjanec, was born on November 16, 1983, is a Cuban-American singer, television presenter, choreographer, and professional dancer from Miami, Florida, US. She is the oldest of three children. Originally a singer, she studied dance formally from the age of 19 after learning it from her Cuban family. Manrara is known for her appearances on So You Think You Can Dance and Strictly Come Dancing. Her husband is a Slovenian dancer and co-star, AljaKorjanec. She will co-host Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two with Rylan Clark in June 2021.
Janette Manrara Career:
• Janette Manrara appeared on the British television show Strictly Come Dancing in 2013. She was eliminated along with fashion designer Julien Macdonald in the 11th series.
• Janette Manrara was paired with TV personality Peter Andre for the 13th series; they were the 9th couple eliminated. Manrara has also appeared in one-off specials of the show in addition to her main series appearances.
• The actress performed a Quickstep with Ricky Norwood on the Christmas special 2013. She won 40 points in 2014 for his American Smooth with Philip Barnett, the founder of Kidz R Us.
• Her seventh series on the show featured Paralympian Will Bayley. However, their participation in the competition was withdrawn on week 7 when Will injured his knee in rehearsal.
• Janette Manrara was announced as the new presenter of Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two on June 10 2021, replacing Zoe Ball, who stepped down earlier in the year. Therefore, Manrara could not continue dancing professionally on the show.
Janette Manrara Unknown Facts:
• Janette Manrara is dedicated to sharing her knowledge and inspiring future dancers. She has conducted dance workshops and masterclasses across the globe, imparting her expertise and motivating aspiring dancers to achieve their goals.
• Janette Manrara is active in charitable endeavors. Her platform raises awareness and funds for causes close to her heart, including the British Red Cross, Children in Need, and Cancer Research UK.
Here're some popular profiles for you.