Last Updated: 15 Nov, 2023 | Views: 228
Other Profession(s): Actress, Song writer
Famous For: Midnight Sky
Higher Education: Heritage Elementary School
Net Worth: $160 Million
Miley Cyrus is a renowned American singer and actress. She was born on 23rd November 1992 in Nashville. She gained fame for the role of Miley Stewart and Hannah Montana in the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana." Miley's multipurpose vocal range, artistic evolution, and controversial public image have made her one of the most familiar figures in the music industry.
Miley Cyrus Career:
• 2006: Debuted as Hannah Montana with the release of the soundtrack album for the TV series, "Hannah Montana."
• 2007: Released her debut studio album, "Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus," showcased her pop and country influences.
• 2009: Transitioned to a more mature sound with the release of her EP "The Time of Our Lives" and the hit single "Party in the U.S.A."
• 2013: Released her fourth studio album, "Bangerz," which marked a significant departure from her previous image, incorporating elements of hip-hop and EDM.
• 2020: Released her seventh studio album, "Plastic Hearts," showcasing a rock-oriented sound and earning critical acclaim for her vocal abilities and song writing.
Miley Cyrus Albums/Songs:
• 2006: "Hannah Montana" (Soundtrack)
• 2007: "Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus"
• 2008: "Breakout"
• 2010: "Can't Be Tamed"
• 2013: "Bangerz"
• 2017: "Younger Now"
• 2020: "Plastic Hearts"
Miley Cyrus Awards:
• 2008: Teen Choice Award
• 2013: MTV Video Music Award
• 2014: Billboard Music Award
Miley Cyrus Unknown Facts:
Advocate for various social and environmental: She is an outspoken advocate for various social and environmental reasons, using her platform to raise awareness and promote positive change.
Become the most influential figure: Miley's artistic evolution and willingness to challenge societal norms have made her a controversial and influential figure in popular culture.