Last Updated: 30 Nov, 2023 | Views: 806
Profession: Fashion Designer
Other Profession(s): Business Personality
Famous For: Former President for J.Crew
Higher Education: Parsons School of Design (BFA)
Net Worth: $50 Million Approx.
About Jenna Lyons - Biography
Jenna Lyons is a fashion designer and executive who made her claim in the fashion industry. She was born in Boston, Massachusetts. And from the start of her life, clothes was the one thing that she couldn’t stop thinking about. Because of her unique style and approach to design, she managed to make a huge impact on the industry and grab attention from all over the world.
• 1990s: Jenna started at J.Crew as an assistant.
• 2003: Promoted to vice president of women’s design.
• 2008: Her creative mind caught so much attention that she became an executive director.
• 2010s: Under Jenna’s control, the company skyrocketed like a weed in America.
Jenna Lyons Awards:
• Throughout her career, Lyons has received numerous awards that recognized her influential contributions to fashion.
• Some notable accolades include:
The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Fashion Award for Accessory Design
Glamour's Women of the Year Award.
Jenna Lyons Personal Life:
• Lyons is known for her distinctive personal style, often characterized by her signature glasses and bold fashion choices.
• For nine years, Lyons was married to the artist Vincent Mazeau, with whom she had a son named Beckett.
• The couple separated in 2011 and sold their townhouse.
• Jenna Lyons openly recognized her connection with Courtney Crangi in 2012, and as of 2013, she and her son were residing in Tribeca.
• Crangi and Lyons divorced in December 2017